Today I’m participating again in Liv Lane’s Follow Your Bliss bloghop. Liv writes, “Every Friday, I will share a list of the bliss in my midst, reflecting on moments over the past week where I’ve caught myself in a sense of wonder, contentment, and true joy. It’s like a gratitude list, but rather than just being thankful for the things I have…I want to be thankful for the way I feel – even if it’s fleeting – and celebrate whatever brought me to that bliss.” Feel free to join us!
Here’s where I found bliss over the past week:
- I finished an entire year of Picture Inspiration prompts! It feels great to know that I completed the class.
- My daughter pulled me in very close and whispered “I love you” in my ear. Melt.
- She and I did a Q-tip painting project on Sunday morning together. Here’s how mine turned out… I love it.
- Listening to a soft rain and watching it fall from the roof.
- Enjoying bedtime stories read to ME!
- My appendage (sweet but clingy toddler) finally took off on her own. I’m not sure what happened. She is playing with kids at school, saying goodbye to me easily when a babysitter comes, introducing herself to new people, and even helping to lead this week’s music class (VERY vocal and dramatic with the movements, participating the entire time – odd for her usual wallflower self). I am stunned. Seeing her blossom like this is just amazing. I am so proud and full of warm and fuzzies.
- And some fun picture taking at the butterfly center at our Science museum. More pics to come soon.
Where did you find bliss this week?
Happy weekend everyone!