Today I’m participating again in Liv Lane’s Follow Your Bliss bloghop. Liv writes, “Every Friday, I will share a list of the bliss in my midst, reflecting on moments over the past week where I’ve caught myself in a sense of wonder, contentment, and true joy. It’s like a gratitude list, but rather than just being thankful for the things I have…I want to be thankful for the way I feel – even if it’s fleeting – and celebrate whatever brought me to that bliss.” Feel free to join us!
Here’s where I found bliss over the past couple of weeks:
- My daughter and I went to the beach to collect shells.
- I loved just connecting with nature for a few minutes before…
- … we ended up at a shell shop so she could abandon all sense of time while digging around the bins of amazing textures and shapes and I could take more pictures!
- This next one is completely unrelated to all the images above, but it was most blissful to watch my 3-year-old try painting her nails. She did a pretty good job. How did she get this big?
- Attending a parent education night to learn more about the music program we are in. Such fun learning about all the different ways music helps kids learn, develop, and connect with others.
- MOST BLISSFUL was spending some time by myself with my iPhone macro lens. Did you see yesterday’s photo post? I still can’t believe that tiny lens can take those stunning images!
Where did you find bliss this week?
Happy weekend everyone!